Tumbling Through the Rabbit Hole...
Header image

Commenting on my blog

Posted by Haisla Saturday 22 November 2014

I am officially married to a genius.

After battling with blogger all morning, my darling M has resolved all of my commenting issues (hopefully) for good.

We have now installed Disqus commenting system, which will not only allow people to leave comments using different browsers (people at blogger HQ, please take note), but also for me to manage my comments and reply directly to individual commenters!! It feels like I have just moved onto the 21st Century.

We are still trying to beta test the system to ensure that it really does work in as many different browsers as possible. You can leave comments anonymously by choosing "I'd rather post as a guest"- you'll just be asked to choose any name and include an email address which will not displayed.

We've tried to make commenting as pain-free as possible and really, truly hope it'll work.

Again I would like to apologise to anyone who tried to comment and got their comments eaten by blogger; I know how frustrating it is.

If you do encounter any problems with commenting on my blog in the future, please send me an email at: adventuresinendoland@gmail.com. I will try to check my emails there fairly frequently.


9 comments:

Guest Again said...

I am just checking in to see if the new comments system is working using Safari without logging in to anything...

Guest What? said...

Your lunch is getting cold

Haisla said...

Thank you M for your very helpful comments.. You can stop commenting now..

Haisla said...

Except if you could just check Mozilla for me.. x

Haisla said...

Thank you for your very helpful comments.. You can stop commenting now..

Haisla said...

Although, you could try commenting via Mozilla..x

Guest Patchio Soup said...

I am replying using Firefox... If you type anything@whatever.com as the guest email it seems to work... Not quite sure why theybother asking for one...

Haisla said...

Thanks M, good to know.. looks like it's working okay then.xx

Haisla said...

Goody, goody.x

Post a Comment